Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When Life Gives You Sushi-Grade Tuna...

Rachel here.

You know our friends Em and Phoebe? The super awesome ones we hosted that party with a week or so ago? Well, this past week they swung by to deliver us fresh-from-the-Atlantic sushi-grade tuna that Em's dad caught.

NO JOKE. WE HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE THAT COOL.

Completely out of my culinary comfort zone, John dutifully took the reigns and whipped up rare sesame-encrusted steaks with a soy, ginger and flax dipping sauce one night only to weasel his way deeper into my heart the next night by presenting me with ceviche accompanied by homemade corn tortilla chips.

Be still my beating heart.

I have no recipes to offer because John doesn't use them much and I didn't cook a thing. I do, however, have some crappy photos make you all jealous with.

No comments:

Post a Comment