Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blogs That Make Us Hungry: Circle B Kitchen

Rachel here: Maybe it's because it's been a while since I spent some quality time cooking, but blogs are making me seriously hungry these days and Circle B Kitchen is no exception. I discovered Patrice's blog through Apartment Therapy's The Kitchn (an excellent site in case you've never visited it) and am so delighted that I did. Patrice not only is a family-oriented cook, but she also has recently started doing her own Meatless Monday feature (yes!). Her blog is humble and enthusiastic and features a mouth-watering variety of recipes. She's currently obsessed with avocados--an obsession I am in FULL support of. Also, she featured an upside-down cake this past week which seems like a combination of the Plum Upside-Down Cake we featured yesterday and the Caramelized Apple Skillet Cake I made several weeks ago. Since these two cakes of mine are two of my favorites that I make, I'm excited to try Patrice's Cherry Cornmeal Upside-Down Cake.

Anyway, I'm excited about Circle B Kitchen for all sorts of reasons and--hopefully!--this will be reason enough to get you to click on over to Patrice's site. Let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment