Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blogs That Make Us Hungry



Janet here: I love my name in no small part because it's not that common. I was one of only three Janets in my entire school system growing up and I loved it. All those Marys and Bills struggling to differentiate themselves. Not the Janets.

Not surprisingly, I was obviously curious, then, to discover a fellow food blogger with the name Janet and clicked through to her blog, Janet is Hungry. Lo and behold it was a post about some kind of fabulous chocolate and peanut butter confection. Clearly we are soul mates.



While Janet doesn't post a ton, what she does post is doable, varied and easy to follow. I like that in a cook and will absolutely be getting on her chocolate peanut butter mud pies ASAP.

Rachel here: Chocolate and peanut butter are two of the absolute greatest things of all time and when coupled together they are simply magical (if done in the right proportions). When my mom sent me perusing this blog I initially suspected it was just on the grounds that the woman's name is Janet (yes, this is not the first time I've heard my mother sing the glories of her name...and yes, Ma, I am busting on you but no, it's not because I don't agree that you have a great name...it's just my obligation as your child). Then, though, I saw the top recipe and I knew it was because my mom had found her soul mate. I looked through the rest of Janet's blog and liked her variety as well as her gumption (she seems totally down to try anything and to seek what she desires). I definitely recommend checking her out.

2 comments:

  1. Jaker - I have MADE those pnut btr, oatmeal, chocolate cookies picutred here!! I can't remember where, or why...but they were delicious. Kind of.
    I knew NO Janets in high school, and I know only 3 now as an adult. cool. Debbie, on the other hand, an inspiration from Debbie Reynolds, seems to have blossomed in the 1950s and has since disappeared.
    I do, however, know at leat 4 Jakes. 2 female, and 2 male. Deb G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Jake female???? That's amazing. Thanks for your comments and for reading.

    ReplyDelete