Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh Mr. Postman....


Since I'm a magazine editor, I subscribe to a ridiculous number of magazines. I'm not going to even tell you how many because that would mean counting them myself and openly admitting I just might have a little magazine problem. (Click here if you missed the post on my food magazines alone.) Besides it's for work; I need to see what's going on in the business. (That's my theory and I'm sticking with it.)

I fold down pages of ideas of ideas I like, rip out recipe pages (see above revealing post), and bring magazines to my office to show my designers ideas that I love. It's like Christmas every month when they begin to arrive in my mailbox in a flurry of paper wonderfulness.

A particular favorite is the Food Network Magazine, which Rachel also gets and then we talk about what we're going to make and why. So, here's the point of this post: Rachel, I'm putting you on notice. I expect to have this sandwich sometime this week after your dad and I arrive TONIGHT!!!! in California!!!! to squeeze the Divine 9-month-old Miss M, who we have not squeezed since she was 6 months old ... oh yes and hug you as well. Get the ingredients (turkey bacon of course) and get ready. We are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment