Monday, April 11, 2011

Plums with Prosciutto, Goat Cheese, Baby Arugula and Champagne Vinegar




Rachel here:

After spending, no joke, all of last week sick, I was definitely thinking "quick and easy" when it came to dinner last night. Usually when quick and easy is on my mind I consider soup, but there was simply no way in hell I was going to eat another bowl of soup. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it's all I ate last week and, while I was totally loving it at the time, it's now going to be a cool minute before I'm looking to slurp my food again.

Plus, I can taste again! Or, like, 2/3rds taste, but I'll take it. Which left me wanting to eat something with lots of different flavors, though I had not a single additional idea about what to make in my brain.

So I did what I often do when I'm drawing a blank on dinner, which is stop on by the epicurious website. Here I found a recipe for plums with prosciutto, goat cheese, baby arugula and champagne vinegar.

Yummy. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

Everyone on the website said they'd make it again and I'm here to declare that I will be, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment