Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blogs That Make Us Hungry:


Janet here: What Katie Ate is a visual feast that will have you salivating as soon as you click on the page. Katie is a food photographer and blogger who writes about her life in Australia experimenting with food. And just about every post I read made me want to make what she was talking about right away. Seriously. If you are doubtful, check out the photos and recipe for individual chocolate mud cakes.

In addition to writing about recipes, Katie writes about and photographs general foodie info from the Land Down Under and just makes me more and more sure that I have to spend some time in this lovely place before I die. Check out her blog. It's an easy way to visit Australia without the long long flight.

Rachel here: Ok, so I'm a little delirious (deliriously tired and deliriously in love with John and our lovely baby M), and Katie's blog has done nothing to help this state. I think this might be my new favorite blog. It's so pretty and so yummy looking that I can't imagine my brief bouts of sleep won't be filled with delicious dreams. Anyway, check it out. It will make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment